Saturday, June 2, 2012

Volunteering: Krohn Conservatory Butterfly Show

Greetings everyone! Hi everybody!
Today, we volunteered at Krohn Conservatory in Eden Park for their annual Butterfly Show!

 We made crafts with little kids!
 Gotta represent.
 Origami looks easy, but it really is not. 
This "goldfish" (I say it is a shark) took me forever to get it right!
 I am now considering a career in butterfly crafts.
While we waited for more kids we would make crafts for ourselves. 
Come to me butterfliesss!!
They told us these flowers would attract the butterflies. THEY LIED.
My sister! Just kidding.
Sean is creepy, but she got a butterfly and we were jealous.
A clusterfuck of butterflies!
 Get over here! ( You have to be aggressive sometimes. )


Waiting patiently for one to land on my flower!
Trying to lure it in! 

The flaws of panoramic feature: Sean lost his shoulder slightly,
 and that guy in the red shirt lost his face!
The butterfly stayed on her head for like five minutes.
She was just walking around with it on, haha.

 I am wearing the latest of fashion, it is called a butterfly!
 Shoes... oh my god Shoes

 Now on to the conservatory!
We were with the butterflies so long that we became them!
"I'm a beautiful butterfly!!"

We are going to explore the vast wilderness of the conservatory.
 These pictures aren't posed or anything...



I am like the guy from Spongebob. CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAATE!
 Oh Em Gee, like what awaits us on the other side?
Oh wait, it's over... :(

Ta dah! Thank you for reading/viewing!
See you later in another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello cupcakes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...