Monday, June 4, 2012

Jessica Keeps Her Promise

Hello everyone! In a previous post, I promised to make Sean food!
I lived up to the promise and made Sean some veggie spaghetti!
I was quite doubtful she would make me a meal! Just Kidding!
Here is proof!
 Lots of chopping!
It was like a massacre of vegetables!
 Look at all of the scrumptious zucchini and squash!
 Let's all take a moment to appreciate my grandma's apron.
The bottom of it was the funniest part! haha
But the world shall never know!
 Time to get cooking!
 I have skills.
 Zucchini and squash are so delicious!
Mhm they are!
Luckily, she used 3 of each so there was plenty of food!
 Strainin', chillin', cookin'. You know?
Living the life! haha
Almost finished!
 Time to serve Sean some fine cooking!
As the meal cooked, I got hungrier by the minute!
Firstly, I made iced tea!
 I wish there were more pictures of Sean's beautiful face for this post!
Let's all just appreciate this one for a moment!
Unfortunately, the camera didn't focus properly or everyone could have enjoyed it more!
 Cheers!
 Now here is the food!
I hungry, give me now!!
 I grated his cheese! Hahaha.
You can never have too much cheese!
 Our lovely meal, and the wonderful day!
Iced Tea + Veggie Spaghetti + Beautiful day = perfection!
 I like cheese.
 Ah, now time to enjoy!
Gotta give the chef a break!
 Yay, another wonderful picture of Sean! (Sarcasm)
 He seems to be enjoying it... I guess.
It was delicious!
The first bite was a bit too hot and that's why I am making weird faces.
 Let's just say he approved!
My name is Sean and I approve of this yummy meal!
It was so good, Frisco wanted to come out and eat with us!

Well, thank you for viewing and reading!
Also, thanks to Jessica for being an awesome best friend and a great chef! 
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello cupcakes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...