Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Hope-filled Adventure! Plus, cute dogs!

Hello everybody! Today we hung out with Hope! Hopefully you will enjoy this post. We are very hopeful that you will. I am hoping that the post will be good. Remember, don't be hopeless!
We went on a little adventure in her backyard and around the town!
Hello! I'm Hope, and I am in blue!
 This is Hope's dog Josie! 
Hi I'm Josie and I am typing in pink today! Woof woof.
 I promise I don't abuse my dog... I really do love her.
This is my other dog, Winston! We are both adorable. As you can see.
Hi! I'm Winston, I have tongue issues!
 I like zucchini... that's not weird is it?
 HEY GUYS! Look how white my teeth are!
Sorry, I'm a little shy guys. I am a really friendly dog once you get to know me.
 WUDDDDUUUUUUUP?!
Attempting to not flash you all while jumping...
Trying to take pictures, while also being on the trampoline does not end well.  BLURRY!
 Look at my bod! Check out that bod!
 You know me and those awkward smiles! 
I am sorry my neck looks weird, it tends to do that frequently!
SEAN. LOOK. WE SO CUTE.
 I never know what to do in "funny" pictures. Sticking out your tongue makes it funny, right?
I'm just, you know, cool.
This wasn't on purpose or anything...
 Come here!
No, I hate you.
 I'm seriously never going to give you this ball. Ever.
 Ahhh, Josie and I are totes adorbs!
 I like you guys.
 I like my tongue.
We finally had a heart to heart moment! 
 Grace-facing! Yay!
 Passion tea, we love you!
Gotta get dem refills!
Chips, we love you!
FOOD! FOOD! Is gooood!

Thanks for viewing! We had a great day with Hope! Hopefully, it isn't the last one! :)
Hopefully I don't like, die or anything....
I'm going to put an end to the terrible hope jokes.
Goodbye!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello cupcakes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...