Wednesday, June 6, 2012

An Uneventful, Relaxing Day

Greetings! Today, we didn't do much. But our goal is to post daily, so why not post random photos?
Sean came over this morning and looked like this for a few hours.
Hey!! I got up to eat or go to the bathroom a few times!
 I read a yoga magazine. Just as effective as doing yoga, right?
It was yoga for the mind.
 Frisco (he is my grandma's cat, by the way) is convinced that he is a dog. I had let him out the day before and he seriously jumped off the deck... lesson learned--do not let this wild beast outside.
He pretends to be a very calm dog while inside, just laying around. Then when he gets outside he is like "Freeeedommm!!!"
 I had a refreshing glass of tea and there were little fishies in it! Mmmhm, protein.
I still wish your grandma had mint to put in the tea!
 A terrifying photo of the leftover spaghetti I had for lunch.
It took me a second to figure out what it was. 
Even though it is odd looking, it tastes very good!
 We had a good day with page views! It made us pretty happy. Thank you page viewers!!
Thank you, thank you!
Hopefully everyone is enjoying our blog for the most part!
 We got Starbucks, as per usual. Iced coffee with soy.
I can drink a venti iced coffee in like 20 seconds. 
Free refills will be the death of me!
 Then we decided to go to the gym!
It makes our day seem less lazy! 
 Oh gym, you are so fun. Not... blah.
We shall reap the benefits of going to the gym soon, hopefully!
 We decided to go in the Cardio Cinema. They were playing Fast and Furious or whatever it is called. I learned that is not a good movie to run to. Why? Because I was already out of breath and the movie had parts that made your heart jump, and I would almost pass out when they happened. Sad, right? I'm just a bit out of shape.
I hate going into the room while the movie is playing because it is pitch black! Once you reach the machine then you can't even see the controls!
 We were pretty much dead afterwards.
We must replenish our lost energy!
Now we are back home. I had a turkey melt. Now the hours of Tumblin' begin...
I ate a bowl of Mini Wheats, but I will eat more later!


Thank you for viewing our post! Sorry that it was pretty pointless.
Everyone has those simple/lazy days! haha
Tomorrow, it will be better!
Byeeeee!

2 comments:

Hello cupcakes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...