Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Trip to the Cincinnati Art Museum

Hello everybody!
Today, Sean, Katie, my brother, and I made a trip to the Cincinnati Art Museum.
Hopefully, you can appreciate just the art for now because we don't have time to make comments.
We might add them in later!
(Laziness at its finest)
Updated on 6/6/2012 with comments!
A giant swing!
We could not find the name of the sculpture! Does anyone know?
A view of Cincinnati...
through the wilderness!
Ooh, remodeling. It looks fancy.
It's a piece of art!
Katie and I = Pinocchiooooooo
About to walk in!
If you didn't know admission is free!
That's right. Cover yourself, fool!
Some people just do not have any decency! 
Why are you stepping on a baby?
Because it is an evil baby, why else?
I like your bo... boring stance.
He or she looks very content... I think?
It's just... It's just so... It's....
Andy Warhol!
I like you, painting.
This is of the Little Miami River. Represent Cincinnati!
Why is her foot backwards? Oh geeze.
I tried to imitate their poses. I'm no ballerina. 
Wow, lovely.
I'm sorry for the blurry pictures! I am not the best photographer!
. .
<>
My thoughts exactly.
It's interesting that this is made up of drawings of the human anatomy!  
Look at all of the Pinocchio!
He is a popular guy!
Very nice... very nice.
Just pure chaos!
Aw... why so sad. No, I get it, you are standing under a shark in a dress. Completely understandable.
This reminds me of Alice's Adventure in Wonderland, but even more surreal. 
Oh
So
Pretty
That is a lot of origami swans! 
Classy and sassy
Gotta have the fanciest goblet to drink your wine out of. 
What happens when you try to take a nap in an art museum...
At least they make you look realistic!
I like his face.
He is just so fierce!
It's....so....great?
Do you want to go rock climbing?
Katie is so small! :)
One of the only photos she found!
No comment.
It has a certain "je ne sais quoi" about it.
Pretty cool box...
Oooohh, it's shinyy!
Ouch.
Guess your having a rough day?
Sophistication.
Please don't touch the art.
I understand, completely.
The horse playing the guitar is the best part!
Yes.
Is this one of the sculptures from Beetle Juice? 
That awkward moment when I didn't know if the chair was art or not...

I wish Picasso could have painted me in such a flattering manner.
What is she looking at?
I'm red.
Katie is also red.
...and blurry. 
Why is everyone turning red?!
I really do like Monet. I could use some more monet.
I like this one the best!
Everything was so fuzzy back in the day.
They should have invested in some glasses. 
Fancy pantsy.
I am not sure what picture reflected on the glass...
I like the two faces.
 I like the ones with the animals on top!
So many shadows... ah!
I made all of these, since I am "expert ceramicist."
Very nice, very nice.
Cute teapots!
This bitch messed up the photo.
When does she not mess up the photo?
I made this in kindergarten.
You're such an artist!
I like the frames.
They made a collage of paintings on the wall! So many!!
I like to think I have modern spirit as well.
We could only take a picture of the entrance!
You ever just lay there and think... you know?
And also lose your feet while you are laying down?
Exactly.
This is just intense!
Appetizing.
It was super realistic!
I like you.
Landscapes are nice.
You're okay too.
Prettyyy flowersss!
That's how I see the world, too!
We live in a cartoon world!
On the top floor!
Unfortunately, we couldn't take any pictures on the top because of copyright laws!
I agree.
He needs more meat on his bones!
Sweet.
Very functional!
I like fishes.
I like bowls.
Oh, Katie...
Always making the pictures blurry.
Horses have the best faces.
I love dancing horses, I strive to be one. 
Asian hairdos.
Look how much body my hair has?!
I want to get my hair cut like this now.
These haircuts are just too hot for us.
This is Katie in a past life.
It was very difficult for her to handle. 
Overall, the art museum is nice!
Whenever I try to take pictures of myself, I make awkward faces. 
See, I am happyy.
Another awkward face, but I am happy, too!
Now it is time to explore.
So many stairs!
Or just wait until Sean and Katie are done exploring.
We realized the staircase just lead down to a road!
No adventure :(

Okay, we probably shouldn't have posted all of these.
You people could just go the museum yourself if you wanted to see everything.
And I got a little lazy with all of my commenting.
Please understand my complete and utter sarcasm.
Understand that I was sarcastic too!
I didn't mean to sound disrespectful or stupid.

We really enjoy art and thought many of the artworks were beautiful.
We are just being our weird selves! 

Thanks for viewing! :)

1 comment:

  1. btw, the Red piece in front of the museum is
    Atman 1978-79, by Marc di Suvero [b. Shanghai China] -- It is painted steel w/California Redwood swinging bed.

    ReplyDelete

Hello cupcakes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...