Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hyde Park Adventure

Hello! Jessica here, and this will be our first collaborative post!
Sean here, and I will be typing in italics!
Today we went to Hyde Park to try a new frozen yogurt place.
AKA "fro-yo". 
Here it is in all of its neon glory! 
On the way there Jessica said, "The sizes are small they are only 10 oz., that is like a little more than half a cup." I was like, "Wait.... don't you mean it is a little more than a cup?" 
Hahaha! Oh, the little brain-farts we have!
 Mine is on the left!
And mine is on the right!
 I focused on the chocolates, because that is where it's at!
The frozen yogurt flavors are: Red Velvet, New York Cheesecake, and Chocolate.
The toppings are oreos, coconut shavings, chocolate chips, and brownies!
The flavors I got are: coconut, strawberry, and peach-mango tart. 
The toppings are: strawberry, mangoes, and pineapple.
No chocolate for me, it wasn't that time of month.
(A fruity treat for a very fruity guy).
 First bite -- it was delicious!
It was sooooo amazing. 
Usually, I don't like deserts, but when I do I really like them!
 Then we decided to walk around Hyde Park.
I was looking at a car driving by, and Sean was... well I don't know what he was doing.
I was trying to have a picture where it didn't look like we were posing!
Obviously,  I just looked awkward!
 This was pretty!
Summer days are the best days!
 Interesting art from the Taft Museum.
Art 4 All(I could be wrong on the name) is the project that displays art throughout the city.
 Fountain!
 A girl can dream... right?
Sweety, dreams are for the fairy tales.
I love finding new Flying Pigs! Just one of Cincinnati's many charms I guess.
(I'm kidding)
I secretly wanted to take a picture riding the pig. 
Doesn't it look like it's going to charge?


Then we went to Eden Park, where I discovered the Panorama feature on my camera.
Ahem, I discovered that a long time ago, slow poke.

I was very deep in thought, so deep I can't really remember. 
A lovely panorama of Kentucky, our home state!

Well, there you have it!
I hope you enjoyed these pictures, it was a perfect relaxing and fun day!
Buh bye now!
 Y'all come back now. Ya hear!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello cupcakes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...