Thursday, May 31, 2012

LUSH Fresh Face Mask Time!

Hello readers-so-far-that-we-are-eternally-grateful-for!
I know I already posted pictures of us using this mask, but we wanted to devote a whole post to it, because we both agree that it is quite wonderful! First of all, we love going to LUSH because they have all natural, handmade cosmetics and mostly everything smells amazing. This is the third Fresh Face Mask that we have tried, besides Cupcake and Brazened Honey.

 Here is what the container looks like! 
At the store, you get them out of a little refrigerator and they are made fresh, so they only last about three weeks. 
 Here is a lovely picture of me applying the mask!
I was just trying to pass the time until I had a chance to put the mask on. 
 And a ravishing photo of me with the mask on!
 It feels so good on the skin because you leave it in the fridge, and it is cold and refreshing when you put it on!
 The coldness and lavender/minty smell of the mask made the slight headache I had disappear.
You leave it on for about 10-15 minutes, but we usually forget to time it.
When you wash it off, it works as a great exfoliator!
 Look how shiny and pretty my skin looks now!
It felt so soft and smooth!
 It makes the skin feel awesome!
Also, it doesn't irritate it at all or cause any redness. 
Overall this mask is absolutely wonderful and we love it!
Farewell! Thank you for reading and viewing!
Now we are off to enjoy the delightful day! 

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I really want to try this face mask I've seen such amazing reviews xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello cupcakes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...