Monday, May 28, 2012

Jessica's First Post- Our Summer So Far

It has been nine days since we both graduated high school! 
Here are some photos and some stories about what we have done so far together with our time!

 The day after the last day of high school, a bunch of seniors went to Kings Island.
Here is Sean being his natural self in a costume shop.

 This is me being... me.

 I'd like to say we were cool and got a picture during a crazy ride, but this is just us pretending to be scared while riding one of the least-intimidating rides at Kings Island... 
Top Gun (I don't know the real new name for it).
 The next night we met our friend Katie in Covington to experience a lovely event called Maifest...
There was vomit, fighting, people passing out, and other fun sights.
 But oh, it did bring some nostalgia for the times when fair rides were actually exciting.
 This was during Sean's graduation party at his sister's house.
 Her dog had puppies and they looked like little polar bears.
I could have cried of happiness! 
 The next day we drove to Cincinnati.
We went to Whole Foods and had a nice lunch. 
 Vegan Veggie Pizza (The cheese was not real cheese, I was confused!) 
Honest Tea - Mango Acai Flavor (Yum!)
 A 6-word memoir on my Honest Tea Cap
Hmm, I am thinking of one for myself...
"Unclever girl trying to be clever"?
Yep, sounds about right.
 Oh yeah, we drink a lot of starbucks...
Sean has the Rewards card so we get a million free refills every time we go.
Sean had a lot of leftover s'mores from his party, so we have eaten s'mores every night since then.
We decided to use our Fresh Face Mask from Lush (the best store ever!) that night.
This is called Love Lettuce... Appetizing, right?
Attractive, I know.
 
 The next day, Harry Potter was on, and we had to watch it!
Oh, Neville... ;)
 Then, after spending the entire morning cooped up inside, we decided to head to a local coffee shop called Windmill.
 Our friend Abby was working, it was nice to see her in all of her cheery delightfulness.
 I got the Almond Oolong Blossom Tea, it was refreshing and delicious!
 Then we went back to Sean's and he made vegetarian chili cheese coneys! 
He is a vegetarian BTW, and he loves making new vegetarian meals.
These were fantistico!
 I painted my nails with my new cheapo nail polish!
 Looks like I never did learn how to stay inside the lines...
 Meet Sean's dog, the adorable, crazy, tiny Mitchie! 
She may look so prim and proper, but the day before she had killed a mole  in their backyard!
 Sean got a haircut, looking fresh like always!
 Me looking crazy like always!
 Two nights ago we made a fire on my drive way... not exactly the smartest thing to do, but it was cool!
 And of course we made more s'mores!
 Yesterday morning, I was cranky and in need of coffee!
 But Sean had to venture to the mall to get pants.
By the way, we live in Florence, KY. This is our landmark if you didn't know
...and the reason I grew up thinking that water towers were called y'alls.
...I still believe it.
 We traded up our usual iced coffee for some passion tea because it was extremely hot that day!
We also tried some cake pops! Raspberry Truffle- they were wonderful!
Then last night Sean came over after work with a greasy face and greasy Chinese food.
(He works at a movie theater so that explains the face grease)

Well, there you have it. Not the best ending for my first post.
But I hope you enjoyed reading and looking at our lives!
Next time, I will make my post smaller and more focused.

Until then, cheers! xx

P.S.- Comment with any post suggestions, blog layout suggestions, 
activities we could do together around the Greater Cincinnati Area,
questions you may have about us or about the post,
really- anything! 

This is new and we want it to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello cupcakes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...