Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sean's First Post

Thank you Jessica for the first post, now it's my turn! 
You can't go to King's Island without getting a blueberry ice cream!
 In my pictures you might notice a lot are of food, but food is awesome!
Maifest was held in Mainstrasse, a historic part of Covington. 
If you enjoy people watching- go to Maifest!
FIYAAA!! We love to play with fire, but we do so safely(if that is possible haha). 

Unfortunately, I have a slight addiction to coffee and the Iced Dirty Chai is my fix.
We do go to Starbucks a lot (free refills are awesome), but this drink comes from Windmill.

I got this delicious desert, a Nutella Marble scone, which was made by our friend Abby.
 F.Y.I. she is an awesome baker!
As Jessica told you, Mitchie is a bit wild and killed a mole.
After we wanted to hide the evidence; so. she got a bath. 
Darling-she has the utmost level of sophistication.

The night we did our face masks we watched Never Been Kissed. The the next day Jessica, her dad, and brother came into the Danbarry(where I work) to watch 21 Jump Street. After, I got off work I went to watch it with them. During the movie, I realized that the two movies were similar! Here is why:
1. James Franco in Never Been Kissed  and Dave Franco in  21 Jump Street 
2. They both have adults going undercover in a high school
I told Jessica when I realized and she was like, "Whoa! That is weird,"(not her exact words haha).    Also, we both can't deny that the Franco's are very attractive. We tried to share the epiphany with her brother, but he didn't quite appreciate it as much as us. 

Hopefully, you enjoyed my post! Once, we get catched up the posts shouldn't be as massive!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello cupcakes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...